Old June 8th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_4_]

Default Bad pilots, bad maintenance ruining general aviation

Skylune:

Your topics are unimportant. I would like to hear MX's opinion on our
justice system (the American one, that is). Today, they announced that Paris
Hilton was being released from prison for medical issues.

This is the most important piece of news that I have heard in a while, and
I'm surprised that MX hasn't offered his recommendations on the topic, since
he knows everything else and is smarter than the rest of us.

How about it?