Old August 10th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Turboprops exempt...oh boy!!!

buttman wrote:
On Aug 9, 7:01 pm, Andrew Gideon wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 23:45:45 +0000, buttman wrote:
I wonder if doctor newsgroups and lawyer newsgroups act the same
way when a law is made regarding drugs or tort laws or something...

I'd act that way if a medically-ignorant person were dictating
medical decisions regarding my health. Wouldn't you?

- Andrew

Yes I would, but I doubt that particular senator in the OP was the one
who wrote up that particular bill. All Senators do is say "yay" or
"nay".

Well let's see, she's on the Transportation Committee and on the Aviation
Operations, Safety and Security Subcommittee. So she has a lot more to do
with passing aviation related bills than your average senator.