Old November 3rd 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John[_9_]

Default Flags of Our Fathers

Three of the six men of the second flag raising survived and were part
of the war bond tour. The third man was Renee Gagnon of Manchester, NH.

When I saw the film I had the same experience as Jay. I stayed and
watched every frame of the credits till the screen went black and when
I turned to go virtually the entire audience was still there. Not a
word was said even as we left the theater.

John Dupre'

Jim Burns wrote:
I believe that only Bradley and Hays lived long enough to be shipped home to
sell war bonds. I may be wrong.
Jim