Old March 24th 04, 02:47 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

Maybe we should keep quiet, lest someone bitches and they have to shut 'em
down.

I don't think there's any fear of that. I took a look at the ADA stuff, and it's
all very well worded. There is no mention of the regs being applicable to museums,
and the regs are full of phrases like "where reasonably accomplished". I expect
what's happened is that some organization has threatened to sue the museum and
the museum can't afford to defend the suit, so they've caved in. The Air Force
would tell such a group to stick it.

George Patterson
Battle, n; A method of untying with the teeth a political knot that would
not yield to the tongue.