Old August 11th 04, 07:10 PM
Jack

Default Lot of noise being made about Purple Hearts

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:32:04 -0500, Charlie Wolf
wrote:

Hey Tom - you little hypocritical piece of horse****..

Did you feel the same way about Clinton? Or are you just a lying
piece of liberal scum?

I think - the latter.
Regards,

Clinton at least had the balls to say what he believed at the time.
He wasn't like the cowardly Bush and Cheney... acting like they
supported the war while dodging it themselves. I have more respect
for those that had the balls to walk their talk than for the
chickenhawks who squawked and balked.

To know the neocon chickenhawks......... watch what they do ..... not
what they say....... Jack

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:39:37 GMT, (Tom Lacombe)
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:08:34 +0100,

wrote:

Because he would have had to go to war for his country, something he
and Cheney were unwilling to do, but they don't mind sending our kids
off to war. Peace!
http://www.vietnow.com/artbc.htm