Old February 2nd 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Pitot Heat Failure in a Piper

I have a 1978 Warrior II and it looks like the heat element went south. The
circuit breaker is fine so I believe that's the problem but I'm open to
suggestions. My A&P is out of town so I'd like to try and get a head start
by ordering parts if possible. Can anyone recommend a source to get a
heating element for a Piper pitot tube? Is it recommended to get that
separately or is a new pitot unit the way to go?

Thanks,

Marco

http://www.usenet.com