Old December 2nd 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara[_2_]

Default Slingsby Skylarks....

there are some images of my Skylark 4 (long since sold)on
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/IVSM.htm
I also once owned the only Skylark 2 in the USA several years ago
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"George Ballantyne" wrote in message
Hi folks,
Would appreciate very much if anyone out there could send me pictures,
information, histories, etc, of any of the Skylarks that may or may not be
out there still. Any snippets or anecdotes too! My 'old bird' (the
glider, not the wife!) is still going strong, I hope there are still a few
of Fred Slingsby's creation still airborne.
Cheers,
G. Ballantyne.