Old May 20th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Iowa City Fly-In is THIS weekend, Saturday AND Sunday!

You were WHAT? You stopped in and didn't identify yourself? Dang it,
man,
how am I supposed to buy you guys beers if you keep showing up

anonymously!?
:-)

I did identify myself and even told the guy at the counter if he see's you
to tell ya that NW_Pilot has checked in. He put me in the Amelia Earhart
Suite for the night. I do plan on stopping in some more as I will be getting
many coast to coast flights which will bring me through your neighborhood.

Well, Steven, two days later he probably said something "Hey, there was
a guy in the Earhart Suite a couple of days ago who said he knew you
off the internet. I'm not sure, but he said something about being from
the Northwest part of the state..."

Or something like that.

:-)
--