Old July 25th 03, 02:49 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" said:
Whatdya think of the idea of having a page of pix (Maybe on our website? Or
someone else's? I don't care who does it.) of our birds?

Ok, I've created a gallery at http://xcski.com/gallery/recaviation/

Since this is just an experiment, I'd like to keep the number of people
using it down, so email me off-line for the userid and password so you can
add your pictures.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
"American 999, Heathrow Approach. Descend and maintain 4,000 feet, QNH 1011."