Old November 3rd 04, 06:26 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 12:38:11 -0500, "Icebound"
wrote:

On the security front, I found it interesting that the people most likely to
be affected by terrorism (the big cities)... especially New York City, and
in spite of Guiliani's. popularity... still voted overwhelmingly AGAINST
the incumbent???? (like 70%plus ... 80% in the case of The Bronx)

I saw an interesting political tidbit the other day, it stated that
Bush supporters apparently did not believe the conclusions of the 9/11
Commission. Perhaps the folks in the Bronx did?

Corky Scott