Old October 4th 04, 01:04 PM
Ed Medlin

I had a similar problem and fixed it by getting a powered USB hub and using
that. I am not sure why it worked, but it did.

Ed Medlin

"Cynthia Reid" cynthia @cmbreid.flyer.co.uk wrote in message
Hi, I am new to flightsim and struggling at nearly 70 to get to grips with
it.
I have FS2002 Professional and XP Home. I got the CH Yoke and ProPedals
and have installed them without any problem. All seemed well - just plug
in USBs and go, as the drivers are incorporated.
However I find that after FS has been running for an hour or two the
pedals stop working and I can't calibrate them. This happens even when FS
is just running in the background and I am busy doing something else. The
only cure I have found is to reboot.
Can anyone tell me why this happens and how I can prevent it?
Many thanks

Cynthia Reid