Old January 10th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Have you guys ever noticed the void?

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
On 9 Jan 2006 12:16:29 -0800, "Lou" wrote:

I have to admit he does bring up a good point. I have often wondered
what the difference in strength's and weakness would be if I used
different wood in my plane, or enlarged the components for a larger
pilot.

Which is probably one reasons designers don't provide the equations. Many hate
it when folks make changes.

Most equations for light airplane design are well established and have
been around for decades. What unique equations could a typical designer
provide?

Matt