Old January 8th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_1_]

Default Best Weather Appliction

Yeah, I was just about to write off this package until I saw the
"fireball" infromation. That would be really valuable. I can't tell
you how many flights I've had to cancel due to those annoying
fireballs...

--Dan

Scott wrote:
WeatherMasterPro Prorofessional Weather Guide 500+ Options 1000's of
maps, WX Stations, forcasts, Reports on Weather, Avaition, Radar,
Volcanos, Quakes, Alerts, Warning, Fronts, Snow, road conditions,
Agencies, Temperature, Access to 1000's of Satellite images around the
world, Space Agencies and activities, Lanches, Lunar events, Warnings,
Meters aand *** fireballs ***, tune in to live internet radio, live road
condition cameras.And much much more.
http://www.freeclimate.com/weather.htm