Old April 22nd 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Voyager Flight Software System

On Apr 22, 12:24 pm, "Bravo Two Zero" wrote:
Is anyone using the Voyager Flight Software System ? I have downloaded the
'Free Flight' version and now I keep getting all these emails to buy the
full product.

My usage of Voyager so far has been limited and I have to say that both on
my desktop and laptop, it either fails to start, or is very slow.

Any comments ?

B2Z

Hey, give AirPlan a try. It runs quite fast, and won't bog down your
machine, plus it is only $10 to register it:
http://www.razorsedgesoft.com/airplan.htm