Old April 23rd 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Voyager Flight Software System

"Bravo Two Zero" wrote

requirements on theie website and performace sucks. What really is
putting me off purchasing it ( even the $99 'express' version ) is it's
lack of error handling. I would say on average that it fails to start
probably 2 out of every three attempts. In the planning wizard, it exited
the program without warning while I was trying to plot a simple route
using two airports and a number of fixes. It actuallt did this 3 times on
the same route.

It sounds like the decision to purchase it should be a no-brainer, shouldn't
it?

There are too many other good programs out there, that actually work.
--
Jim in NC