Old October 23rd 04, 10:51 PM
Gary Drescher

"zatatime" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:48:38 GMT, "C Kingsbury"
wrote:

Two weeks ago I flew the Hudson River Corridor.

Could you outline the procedures you used to do this? I haven't done
it in about 10 years and would like to once again.

Used to be 123.05 was river traffic and you just reported major
landmarks. Is anything different now?

Nope. The traffic freq (not mandatory, just recommended) is noted on the
TAC.

Do I need a sqwak from Newark?

Nope, not if you stay below the Class B.

Can you still circle the Lady?

Yup. For awhile, there was a 1-mile-radius TFR around the statue, but no
longer. The Hudson Corridor is back to normal--except for the possibility of
ballgames at stadiums that are within 3nm of the river. Then you have to
beware of the general stadium TFR (unless you're on a Class B clearance;
then you're ok).

--Gary

TIA for any response.