Old July 26th 10, 01:53 AM
donnaj867 donnaj867 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurama View Post
Hello everybody,

Passionnate about aeronautics, I am currently doing a research on the future prospects for the aviation industry with a fellow student.

I am very interested in exchanging points of view, ideas about how the aviation industry will look like by 2025. How will the new aircrafts look like? Will new strategic actors emerge? In which parts of the world? Will new technologies revolutionise the way aircrafts flight? In which sectors can/will the airline industry improve? How will the airline industry cope with climate change?

So many passionnating questions I would like to have your opinion on and discuss with you.

Here is a small survey you can fill in to help us develop our understanding of the future prospects for the aviation industry. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XWJN8RJ

Thanks a lot and I hope our debate will provide us a better insight of how we will flight in the future .
Thanks you for the post.