Old March 19th 04, 03:07 AM
'Vejita' S. Cousin

In article ne.com,
The question is: Does AOPA care (about the minority that doesn't spew
viruses at everyone {8^) ?

I am, after all, an AOPA member.

Then if you haven't already you should contact AOPA and make your
concerns known. I think that the Cirrus software is windows only too.
Most programs are windows only. Sure pretty much every verison of windows
is unstable and the NT based ones have security holes in them, BUT 90%+ of
people use them.
AOPA might be able to get a mac verison (or Linux) but I would not
count on it. This might sound odd to you but for most people making a mac
verison just never occurs to them. Sure people own macs, but no one
except schools/university actually uses them right ?
So contact AOPA and ask, I'm sure if enough people contact them a mac
verison can be complied.