Old November 2nd 03, 02:19 PM
Dave

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message

"ShawnD2112" wrote in message
You know, Bill. I've got to admit you're nothing if not good

entertainment!

I for one am sad to see the end of Concorde. For one minute each day

there
was the noise, but what a site.

Whilst Concorde may be gone, its legacy will continue. Concorde was

an
Anglo
French collaboration, which eventually paved the way for Airbus

which
now
ships more aircraft than Boeing and will continue to out perform

Boeing.

No, AI has never shipped more aircraft than Boeing.

AI will ship more civil aircraft this year than the ****heads at Boeing

Perhaps, but this year is not past.

Ironic that one of the Concordes is going to Boeing in Seattle. No doubt the
Boeing engineers will enjoy having a look at her.

I also imagine that they will take better care of her that the clowns at the
Intrepid in New York.

Mind you I still don't understand why BA and AirFrance have let the aircraft
go to the US since it was the US that did its best to prevent Concorde being
a commercial success.

But then Concorde was not built in the USA.