Old October 9th 03, 03:01 AM
Kilo Charlie

A close friend died in a glider accident. His widow asked that I call the
adjuster since they were threatening to deny the claim because she didn't
know the weather at the time of the accident. She wasn't even there. I
spoke with some guy in NYC that sounded like he was saying with a straight
face, that unless he had exact weather information at the time of the
accident that he would deny the claim. I took his name, asked for his
supervisors name, told him that there were no less than a dozen ways that he
could have found that out without hassling the widow and told him what a
slimy piece of low lifeform he was then let him know that if it took every
last cent that I had I intended to make his life miserable and that I would
let everyone know that had the same insurance how this grieving widow was
treated. They paid up the next week.

KC
Phoenix