Old November 8th 03, 04:27 PM
Bart

George,

I don't know why you're bothering to blather on about the concept here.
Nobody is going to invest in the concept unless its proven viable. Make
a model and fly it. Thats what most of the chopper inventors did to
prove their ideas.

You also need to revise your ideas about how your example customer
travels. They dont generally need a slot because theyre not parking
their planes at high congestion Class B airports. Since your concept
will never fly at M.77+, it would never be competitive in the 2500nm
range class of aircraft.

Bart

Hallo John,

You are right, the most impractical on the diskrotor concept is to get the
funding for it. I have made the first drawing of the diskrotor helicopter in
June 1993 and from that time I have contacted nearly all helicopter makers
(Agusta, Eurocopter, Piasecki, Sikorsky, Westland.........) without any
succes. But I am still optimistic, because the time is ripe for a fast
flying helicopter: There is a certain number of rich people , who are able
to pay 30 millions of US $ for a machine which brings them from New York to
Acapulco without waiting for a slot before take off and without waiting in a
holding pattern before landing. You know, the time is money. If there is a
demand, the suppliers will discover it soon.

George