Old September 7th 05, 04:57 PM
Doof

Let's see. In the 1950's, there were hardly any black police,
firefighters, TV characters... let alone doctors, lawyers, judges,
justices, secretaries of state... It was legal, and widely practiced, to
refuse to hire any African Americans, or rent or sell housing to them, or
serve them in restaurants... In much of the nation, blacks were even
forbidden by law to use the public drinking fountains designated for
whites. So that was quite a "peak".

We all know that "stuff", so how about explaining the rampant pathologies
that began starting in the 1960's after they we're "freed"? Or don't they
teach THAT PART in schools? You DO know what pathologies I'm talking about,
don't you...being so "educated" and all...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books