Old September 8th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default PING: Alexa Why Pilots of America rocks...

on 9/7/2008 3:33 PM Lonnie said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...

Bull****, you fancy yourself as one of his favorite socks, and you
constantly treat him like your hero.

Good gawd, you're an idiot, Maxie. How can I fancy myself as one of his
socks when I accept the standard definition of sock puppet, which
excludes that possibility? *You* continue to erroneously make that
flight of fancy, not me.

Echoing his ideals, feeding his cross posted threads with nonsense, and
supporting him and his nonsense whenever you can.

If his ideals include the conclusions that you, MX, and Jay are all
assholes, then he is perceptive. But I reached those conclusions
independently from the copious evidence supporting them.