Old December 5th 18, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Short film by Max Romey about New Zealand soaring

Most excellent! I forwarded this to an 11-year-old Kiwi (future pilot) who is taking his first ride in a glider this weekend up here at Kaikohe airport, which hails as the largest grass strip in the Southern Hemisphere still used by general aviation (built in '42 as a US Marines bomber base). hooaahh! Too bad I don't have some of that Papa 7 Brewery celebratory libations handy once he lands ...