Old September 6th 03, 02:53 PM
Pechs1

Dano- The flight surgeon for VX-4 Point Mugu NAS from very late 60s to
mid-80s/early-90s (?) was a pilot as well as the doctor for the
squadron. He's now in private practice doing aviation med only at CMA
(Camarillo). He went straight from doctor school into the Navy though,
with no stops in the Marines. BRBR

Yep, Can't remember his name and can't read it on my going away
picture..surprise, surprise. He flew the F-18 and C-210 when I was XO...Don't
think he was there in the late 60s tho, not old enough. Good enough pilot,
great Doc.

P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)