Old October 14th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary[_5_]

Default Cadillac commercial accident?

On Oct 14, 3:00*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
My last post didn't come up for over an hour so I wrote the one that
comes before it.

Sorry for the confusion.

It is my opinion that we be open and honest about accidents. *I know
others disagree with me on this and many other subjects. *I will not
attack them because I think it is OK for people to disagree. *Lets
keep this on the subject and not attack each other, OK?

Boggs

Not a comment, not a speculation, but a small observation......"IF"
the picture is of the crash scene, it "appears" that the starboard
dive brake is deployed and the port is not.

Gary Adams