Old January 29th 13, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.aviation.military,talk.politics.misc,alt.society.labor-unions
Mr.B1ack[_3_]

Default Is the 787 a failure ?

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:22:21 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"Mr.B1ack" wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:13:58 -0800, Max Boot wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

"Mr.B1ack" wrote:
And Boeing didn't spin fast enough to prevent the perception
of the 787 becoming that of a flaming deathtrap.

Who has died aboard a 787?

Has Airbus fixed the faults that allowed a functional A330 to stall
and fall out of the sky without informing its crew? jsw

Not that I know of. The newest plane I've flown on was a 727.
The
other was a DC10. I flew to Alaska & back from Ohio in the '70s and
have never needed to go anywhere by plane since.

You are the classic example of why cosmopolitan Europeans and Asians
mock Americans: a bumpkin, a rube, someone who thinks everything in
the world worth seeing and knowing is within a two hour mule ride
from your shack.

Though, oddly, those cosmopolitan euros will flock over on their
tourist bus to take a million photos of his mule and shack ...
"Rustic Americana", very artsy-fartsy dontchaknow.

I haven't seen a mule since the '60s.

They've built a better one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KYnbwXTMXA

I've seen plenty of European
tourrists who could give a mule a lessons on how to be stubborn. Orlando
was crawling with them when I worked there as an engineer.

Oh gawd ... Orlando ..... the holy hajj to The Rat ......

As far as Max, how long has that size 17 US made cowboy boot been up
your sorry ass?

I thought hillbillies went barefoot ... makes it
easier to sneak up on their sisters :-)