Old November 27th 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bug Dout

Default Death of the newsgroup.

writes:

Go to homebuiltairplanes.com and register. We're all over
there now. It's moderated, as it needs to be, no foolishness is
tolerated and we have some good discussions.

Or google for the matronics lists (there are a number of different ones)
and get on board. Very, very high signal-to-noise ratio, it's 98% tech
stuff. That would screen out Jay Honeck and the rest of the yakkers, and
of course the pure nimrods.
--
"Normally, change happens only when the pain of continuing exceeds
the pain of making the change. The leaders will be those who dare to