Old April 27th 04, 05:28 PM
Thomas Borchert

Greg,

Ya, but I thought we were talking about a Cirrus and not a Bonanza. And,
I think the point remains.

We were comparing the Cirrus to "conventional" aircraft, and some were
implying the older ones were no problem to recover at altitudes below 910
feet, while the Cirrus would be a problem. Turns out that the 910 feet are
needed to recover from a one-turn spin (as certification requires) for the
Cirrus. Well, I doubt you'd get away with much less in any comparable
aircraft, e.g. the Bonanza. And in that case, that point does NOT remain.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)