Old April 13th 04, 08:37 AM
John Cook

That would be nice, but it appears that *nobody* has that kind of cash
around; ISTR that earlier projected Eurofighter Typhoon production estimates
have been reduced over the years,

The Eurofighters order number (620) have been stable since about
1996, so far that is!!! Tranche 2 negotiations may yet hold some
surprises, but all governments have restated their commitment to the
full numbers.

Export numbers are anywhere between 18 and 78 extras...

If you reduce the Typhoons orders by the same percentages as the
F-22 then RAF could expect to receive less than 73 aircraft, rather
than the 232 their planning on.

Cheers
John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk