Old April 12th 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default SeeYou 4

On Apr 12, 2:06*pm, Dave Springford wrote:
Is this an upgrade to Release 3.XX, or does Release 4.0 require a new
license key to be purchased?

It will be an upgrade you purchase to 4.0, as in previous major
releases and as I understand it at previous prices.

I believe 4.0 was put up quietly (not so now I guess!) and more
announcements and the changes on the store to buy liceses and upgrades
will happen soon. Until then you can use the two week free evaluation
license.

I've been using it for a few days and am impressed. I like the
direction of streaming download and caching of vector maps and city/
road data. KML/KMZ output is something I've been asking for so thanks
Naviter for doing that! Lots of other little things that make it look
like a nice upgrade.

Darryl