Old April 11th 05, 04:43 PM
Joseph L. Hyde

I have connected Glide Navigator II with a Navman 3450. The beta versions
with the new baud rate selection will function. I was not able to get any
gps altitude (elevation) data though. Any ideas? BTW I did find a compact
flash gps called global sat on ebay these things are sellling for about 65
us dollars and work like a charm, with no problems connecting to GNII.

Joe Hyde

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi,

Glide Navigator II now supports the high Baud rate for NAVMAN users.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Mike Hostage" wrote in message
I am using it with an Ipaq 3955 and CE Glide. Since
they kindly modified the program to accept the NAVMAN's
unusual data rate, it has worked just fine. The 57600
baud rate has prevented me from using Glide Navigator
II. I have not tried WinPilot.

Mike