Old July 24th 03, 01:47 AM
CVBreard

some advice on
buying in a partnership... good idea??

Some of my fondest memories in flying involved airplanes that I owned in
partnerships with anywhere from one to four other pilots.

Most of the good aspects of outright sole ownerships, plus the fellowship of
your partners (select carefully, of course) and not taking 100% of the thumping
on the inevitable 'surprises' of ownership.

One person washing and waxing a Cherokee is a big job. Four or five
friends/partners washing and waxing a Cherokee is a PARTY!

You may want to gain 'owning' experience in a partnership before you move up
to sole ownership.