Old March 23rd 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

Default Just Bought A Plane? STAY OUT OF FLORIDA !

On 2008-03-22, John Ammeter wrote:
It's a stretch to say that if you visit Florida you're going to get
nailed for this tax. But, given where this item showed up and the
author of it, I'm not surprised. Reading the article I'm not surprised
to find his normal Sun and Fun bashing...

I first heard about this when Phil Boyer mentioned it briefly at the AOPA
Pilot's Town Meeting in Charlotte last Tuesday. It's real.

It is very real and is beginning to be a heavily enforced tax source for
FL. Money from non constituents, political paradise.