Old January 22nd 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Default Cool Viewing your flightpath in *3D* with Google Earth free version

On 1/21/2007 3:10:39 PM, Mutts wrote:

Download your track data from your GPS unit with MapSource.
Save it to disk.

Hey, Mutts, any chance you could post a couple of raw data lines from your
GPS's track data file that you upload to this site?

I would like to see the format in which this file is presented, then use the
data I retrieve from the track log from FlightAware.com and convert that
track log data into the format you use.

If there is a way to download track data history from my IFR-certified Garmin
GNS430 to use for this, I don't know the way. Thanks,

--
Peter