Old February 5th 05, 12:22 AM

In rec.aviation.owning Daniel L. Lieberman wrote:
The Garmin 12v charger cable can be plugged into the lighter socket in a
higher voltage system since, according to Garmin it has a built-in voltage
regulator.

I just received my 3600A and am pleased with it but haven't flown with it
yet. The screen is readable. I picked Garmin because of the terrain
awareness feature and the useabiity as a PDA.

Those are the same reasons I'm interested in the iQue 3600a.

Where did you get the information the lighter cable works on 24V?

In my e-mail exchange with Garmin tech support, the system was 12V only
but I've seen tech support people blow it before.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove -spam-sux to reply.