Old September 15th 17, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ed Anderson

Default PW-5 Trailer Ideas?

I recently bought a nice PW-5 with original Sierra open trailer. Glider and trailer have been sheltered since new and are both in great shape. The glider is a joy to fly, but the trailer leaves a lot to be desired. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with modifying the trailer to make it more functional, as well as anyone who has converted to an enclosed trailer.

Also, I need to install an oxygen system. Any tips? What size bottle?

Thanks