Old January 10th 05, 02:05 PM
John Kirksey

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Having just written a website for ham radio "study it yourself and pass

the
exam", it struck me that such a website for aviation ground school might

be
a good thing. ( www.rstengineering.com/hamradio )

I'm thinking of basing it on the Gleim Exam Study Guide and charging a
nominal fee ($10 or so) which includes an endorsement for the private
written exam IF the student can pass my final exam with a score of 90 or
better. No, I don't believe in exams where 70 is passing, no matter what
the FAA says.

I haven't gone to the website, but Gleim has an Online Ground School that
I've seen in the latest AOPA mag. I believe it was $99, which is a lot, but
still cheaper than the video packages available. May want to see what they
have already done.

http://www.gleim.com/aviation/ogs

John K.
Student Pilot