Old May 2nd 05, 06:33 PM
John Galban

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Already know about this. Word is it's still out for grabs on this.

Could be
a hoax but no one seems absolutely certain as yet.
It's probably a couple of college kids playing games. If so, it's a

good
stunt. PETA is going NUTS!!! :-)

I saw the hoax disclaimer on the site when it first appeared earlier
this year. I doubt they would have put it there if the site were for
real. I think you hit the nail on the head with the college kids
playing games. They probably realized very quickly that the absence of
the disclaimer would give them a much better bang for their hoax buck.
It obviously has.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)