Old October 1st 12, 11:29 AM
ukpilot ukpilot is offline
Junior Member

Default New SOLO pilot looking for suitable glider

Hi All

I am new to this forum and new to gliding and would like some info on Looking for and purchasing a suitable glider. Where in the UK is best to look??

I have a couple of hours in an LS4 and i have seen a few Discus and to be honest have my heart set on a discus. Am i aiming to high?

There are so many different versions of the discus out there! What is the difference between them.

Would a discus 2c or 2ct with both set's of wing tips 15m-18m be ok for a newbie. 18m when i get more experience.

Any info you can give on gliders and suitable website will be great appreciated.