Old June 9th 20, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Passing of Ginny Schweizer

Remembrances for the departed are great to read here, particularly for those of us less familiar with that person and how he/she may have touched us as individuals. IMO, condolences expressed on RAS are heartfelt, I have no doubt, but they largely miss their target. The obit for Ginny has a comment section that I'm sure her family would appreciate posting of condolences and stories, particularly since COVID has delayed the service for her. Just cut and paste what you've contributed here, minus the "not unexpected due to age".