Old January 18th 20, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WWGC USTeam

In addition to the hugely well deserved congratulations to Sarah, I also think it worth mentioning that nobody does this on their own. Sarah and her team mates would be the first to agree.
Kudos to John Good for accomplishing a dream of being the team captain to a World Champion. His dedication to this objective spans more than 2 decades. He was my team captain at Gawler in 2001.
His reports have been outstanding.
There are many others who worked very hard for these 3 ladies.
Maybe someone on the team could provide us a list of all who contributed at Lake Keepit to the US Team effort.
A hearty WELL DONE! to all.
UH