Old November 27th 03, 12:53 PM
Blueskies

Apparently one of the pilots is ready to fold up and leave the area - these guys don't have the cash to defend
themselves; rough estimates of $25,000 just to begin to fight.

--
Dan D.

..
"C J Campbell" wrote in message ...

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news | I just got this one off the EAA Hotline. It seems that some noise Nazis
| in MA are trying to do an end run around the Federal preemption of
| aviation regulations by suing individual pilots who fly near their
| property.

They argue that their property rights extend up into infinity and that the
pilots are trespassing. The lawsuit is purely harassment in an attempt to
intimidate pilots. I would be surprised if any court is even willing to hear
the case.