Old February 10th 19, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Great Flights 2-9

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 12:26:57 PM UTC-5, JS wrote:
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 4:40:51 AM UTC-8, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I took a look at OLC last evening and noticed that the top two scores were from two guys flying the ridge in PA. They were each flying a 1-26, way to go,nice flights guys!

Just checked, having seen differently last night and thinking late posts of big flights by 1-26 pilots would be cool.
The current top flight on OLC for 2019-02-09 is still Mart3 Bosman's 742 point flight in an LS6 at Darling Downs.
Jim

I suspect he is looking at US only and does not know Blairstown is in NJ.
UH