Old February 12th 19, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Testing a TruTrak Pictorial Turn & Bank indicator on the ground?

It's a riddle, I am NOT an expert.......
Maybe tape the unit to handlebars of a bicycle/motorcycle, apply external power, turn unit on and ride around straight as well as turns in both directions.

Why?

In a car it "banks the wrong way" for a turn.

Just a thought.....I am sure there are better ways, I'm trying to think of cheap and easy ways......

BTW, hi Evan......say Hi to the family......