Old January 8th 09, 09:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

Default RAAF Amberley Airshow ca.1976

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 08:44:50 GMT, "TacAN" wrote:
how do you scan a colour slide?

I have a sizeable collection that I'd like to convert as well.
Stealth Pilot

Hi Stealth

The model I bought is this one

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/otek...tives-digital/

However the reviews I have read since are not good. It was on special at $99
at the time - down from $150.
It scans 3 colour slides or up to 5 colour negative strips at a time. It
does the job, but there are better (and more well known brands around)

It is worth while shopping around for a better known brand - perhaps one of
these
http://www.superwarehouse.com/Canon_...B002/p/1488400

Prices can vary enormously from around the $100 up to a couple of thousands.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
Graham