Old January 18th 05, 12:29 AM
jsmith

Really?
What kind of code are identifiers on VOR's, ILS's and ADF's, etc sent in?
As a licensed Ham, I have no trouble discerning an identifier on the
first pass when it is drowning in the static.

Peter Duniho wrote:
Bull****. It's 100% off-topic in rec.aviation.hombuilt AND
rec.aviation.piloting. There's no "crossbreeding", and I guarantee you that
it's not true that 25% of all pilots are amateur radio operators. Even if
it were, that doesn't make your post on-topic here.
Not that you'd care, of course. You always do what you want, and call
anyone that doesn't like it an "asshole". But why would you bother lying
about the appropriateness of your actions?