Old October 19th 08, 11:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_4_]

Default US Club Class Participation

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 19:12:50 -0700, gliderman wrote:

Yes, your assumption is correct and please forgive my slip. You see, I
live in the Southern California desert, where we just don't bother
flying on the occasional "marginal" day! ;-)

I know about your weather from visits to the Central Valley and
Sacramento and because a friend, originally from the East Coast, says she
wants to retire some place like the East Coast or UK (masochist!) because
she's bored with all that unchanging sun. Yes, I do have the Endless
October T-shirt.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK