Old August 20th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kevin Clarke

Default the DC-3

Ron Natalie wrote:
Kevin Clarke wrote:
I was not a pilot on 9/11/01 so I wasn't in the community when this
stupidity went into effect. Why aren't people screaming about this? I
know there are some changes going into effect that look like they
simplify things for the ADIZ overall, so that looks good, but these 3
airports remain under lock and key.

NOTHING IS BEING SIMPLFIED IN THE ADIZ.

It is actually getting more complex. The only thing that
has changed is that they (thankfully) decreased the overall
size.

ok, fair enough. The operations procedures are the same so in that sense
it is not being simplified. I chose my words carelessly.

KC