Old October 16th 14, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Blanik L13 bearings

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 6:26:52 PM UTC-7, wrote:
...I am not sure if these are pressed into the rod ends or if the entire rod end has to be replaced...

If you can send me a photo of the assembly in question, I can probably give you some guidance.

...I did not take this bird apart so putting it back together without a manual is tough. I really need a maintenance manual to educate myself.

You might try contacting Blanik America. I have had mediocre luck getting a response from them, but I haven't had opportunity to try for several years. It might be different now.

Thanks, Bob K.